Well here i go again..... Today we closed the Girl Scout shop early which is a very rare occurrence. Really the United Way closed the building early so we got to go home!!! Anyway it's really nice to have a few extra home hours.
I am kind of bummed because we had BIG plans to go to the lake and stay at the place we are thinking about buying but the guy said we couldn't stay. Now I am really wondering if he even wants to sell. I want this place too much I think. I would just love to have a place to go on the weekends and completely relax. Everyone keeps talking about how much more work 2 homes will be but I love to garden and paint and all that stuff. This house here is really done. I mean we need to do the bathrooms and upgrade the kitchen at some point(Yes Damian I will hire someone this time) but all the major work outside is done. Up at the lake I can make gardens. Maybe grow some vegetables. I can walk down to the pier in the morning and drink a cup of hot tea. How wonderful is that. It's only work if you think of it as work. And like I said I love to paint and stuff too and the place really needs painted. So I am just bummed.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm bummed too!! I hope things turn out ok with the lake house. I was looking forward to bumming off your investement! HHAHAHA
Post a Comment