The BBQ place was OK. It was in a great location and we had a nice late lunch early dinner. We don't see James and his family much so it was really nice. Wish we would have had more time.
I do want to share with everyone that my baby brother by 3 years is WAY more gray than I am!!!!!!
We are still looking for a lake house. I found a cute one down the road from where we would like to be. I think we will go look at it Sunday. I think people are starting to unload the things they couldn't afford in the first place. LUCKY ME!!! I think I will find just what I am looking for and keep it at a price I can afford. Well for some reason I am having trouble posting things today so I will just stop trying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment