Well what a weekend. Beth had a sleepover for her 14th birthday. They had a great time but at 4am I told them enough and to get to sleep. Jessica made a wonderful cake and it was a hit with all the girls. I think she even got a few orders for birthday cakes. Two of the girls at the party Friday where celebrating their own birthdays on that day. SO Alex was having her sleepover Saturday. SO they have basicaly been awake since Friday morning until now. Oh to be young again.
We are off to meet Mom,Dad,James, Krista and Heather in El Campo Texas. I have never been there but it was the most central place for us all to meet. Mom and Dad are taking the two granddaughters for a week. Boy are they brave. 12 and 14 year old girls for a week. There is a wonderful looking BBQ smokehouse that we will be eating at. I will let everyone know how it is on my next post.
For now I am off to get ready to go.
Oh on a side note Jess is back with Dan. Not that they where ever really apart. He is a really nice young man. You just want your children to do so much before they settle down and marry.......I guess all I do at this point is hope she continues with her dreams. This letting go is a whole lot harder than anyone ever told me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment